We take the quality of MagZip very seriously. If your MagZip has broken or fails to perform, due to a manufacturing defect, you may be eligible for a free replacement. Please read the information below and follow the instructions that applies to you:
You have a broken MagZip that was purchased from our store.
- You may be entitled to a free replacement, not including shipping.
- Our stock is limited. If the exact style you purchased is unavailable, we will do our best to find an acceptable substitute.
- Please send the following information to this e-mail.
- A picture of the damage or defect.
- The original order number.
- After we review your information and confirm eligibility, you will receive a special code for a replacement from our store.
You have a branded jacket, including Under Armour, with a damaged MagZip.
- Please contact the original manufacturer first to determine whether a remedy is available under their warranty.
- We have no affiliation with brands incorporating MagZip, including Under Armour, and cannot provide warranty service.
- We do have a large inventory of MagZip zippers available. If you wish to replace the MagZip in your branded jacket, please visit our MagZip Product page to select a replacement.